Our sister company MCL Height Safety not only provide first class work at height, IRATA Rope Access and GWO training but they also make the impossible possible providing a working at height consultancy and operational service.
With a knowledge base that can be adapted to find the best solution to a wide range of complex access needs they ensure a cost efficient approach whilst adhering to the highest possible safety standards, coupled with their knowledge of working at height regulations, MCL’s rope access technicians are well placed to provide the most comprehensive and professional level of consultancy.
- Resolve your working at height solution by fully understanding your requirement
- Ensure you are aware of your responsibilities and requirements as to the current legislation
- Ensure you achieve your working at height solution with training that has been tailored to your working solution
- Ensure you have the right personal protective equipment
- Help and advise you on your working at height and equipment inspection regime procedures
- Ensuring you have the safest and most efficient approach to your working at height solution.
Call MCL today on 020 8558 5688 to discuss your requirements or visit https://www.mcl-uk.com .