We’re Hiring: Trainee Safety Advisor
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗿
Are you looking to kick-start a new career in health & safety? Join our friendly, expanding team at our HQ in Rainham, Kent.
No qualifications are necessary, full training will be given.
We’re looking for someone:
▸ Work on your own initiative.
▸ Willing to learn.
▸ Work within a team.
Lighthouse Safety offer a health and safety training and compliance service. We’re looking for someone to join our team and once you have completed all of the mandatory training and exams, we will place you into an entry level health & safety role
• Maintain and manage health and safety polices, safety training and document control systems
• Maintain, update and create standard operating procedures and assist in the implementation of continuous improvement safety projects
• Ensure all health & safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to, regularly reviewed, updated and communicated
• Complete regular reviews of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations
• Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommend improvements
• Conduct safety inspections, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed, and employees are aware of their responsibilities
April 27, 2023 | Categories:
, Lighthouse Blog
, Lighthouse News
career, careerchange, healthandsafety, healthandsafetyadvisor, jobchange, newjob, newrole,