IOSH have designed the course in conjunction with business leaders to deliver content that will add value to you and your organisation. The session, delivered over five hours, can be tailored to your organisation, sector or geographical location, making it relevant to delegates from any industry and in every part of the world. The stand-out feature of the session is the ability for delegates to benchmark their current and future safety and health vision and priorities in line with global models of safety, and to recognise good practice gathered from leading organisations from around the world.
The course helps to shape your organisational safety and health objectives
– Understand good practice from around the world
– Benchmark your performance against others
– Shape your safety and health vision and identify the steps you can take to achieve it.
Your company can be rewarded by:
– reduced accident rates, absence and sick leave
– increased productivity and profits
– improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
– reduced insurance premiums and legal costs
– better business continuity.
Leading Safely is right for you and your business
The course covers:
– safety and health and what it means for different leadership roles
– the responsibilities and behaviours of a leader
– what effective safety and health leadership looks like
– how to get things right
– how leaders can make improvements
– the benefits of effective safety and health leadership
Leading Safely will sharpen your skill-set and make you a more effective leader. It will give your organisation the expertise it needs to succeed.