Our Open Day – 12th July
Come along to our Open Day on July 12th. We’re extra excited about opening up the doors of our humble abode and supply refreshments whilst highlighting some important environmental factors including the new Environment Bill. Will your business be compliant post Brexit, and how to apply for a grant to make your business more environmentally friendly and sustainable via LoCASE
Session 1 – Rick March, Lighthouse Safety
- Introduction to Environmental Management Systems and Impact Assessments – the need for Environmental competence
Session 2 – Lee May (Partner, Brachers Environmental Lawyers)
- An overview of the currently in progress environmental Bill passing through parliament
- Post Brexit implications of this on UK businesses
- 25 Year Environment Plan
Session 3 – LoCASE Grant Project – Low Carbon Kent
- Discussing grants and options for environmental initiative funding in Kent
- Case study for how it improves businesses
Session 4 – Louise Collins, Lighthouse Safety Plastic in Industry
- Discussion on what plastics we use in industry, statistics, impacts and steps to improve
Session 5 – Lighthouse Safety – Common site observations.
- Examples of common environmental mistakes and possible breaches
14.00 Q&A with Panel of speakers.