Lighthouse Safety Training Ltd achieve Driver CPC accreditation via JAUPT and DSA
We are proud to announce that on Friday 14 May 2010, Lighthouse Safety Training has become an approved training centre to teach Driver CPC periodic training via JAUPT (Joint Approvals unit for Periodic Training) and DSA (Drivers Standard Agency).
Driver CPC is a requirement for every commercial HGV/LGV driver to undertake and continue to do so every 5 years. Training courses can be broken down into 7 hour durations, ie 5 courses required in total.
We will from 1 June 2010 offer the following 5 courses:
1. Drivers Hours and Tachograph Rules
2. Vehicle defect reporting and SAFED Theory
3. Health & Safety and First Aid
4. Safe Loading and Customer Care
5. Contract of Carriage and the Transport Industry
Watch our website for course dates and further information regarding Driver CPC course content, or simply contact us directly.