Life at Lighthouse in June 2012
While the sun is supposed to be shining and the nation joins together to cheer on the Jubilee and follow the national team at Euro 2012, all while the work piles up and it’s a struggle to get anyone meaningful on the phone, I wonder how many people take a sicky to watch their team or just take a day off to recover from the night before, there are estimated figures published each year; the real extent I suppose we’d never get the know. So while the footballers enjoy their time and other enjoy Ladies Day at Royal Ascot, the remainder that are left not taking a sicky, continue to grind out the day. This month our:
- Drivers CPC has been a hot potato this month, with the deadline of September 2014, not that far away, proactive employers and drivers are getting ahead of the game, we keep our charges low to attract business, try us out for a quote.
- NEBOSH General Certificate course bookings are being confirmed and is due to start shortly, with places still available, phone to book your place before our deadline of 15 July 2012.
- CSkills courses continue in their normal way, with courses being delivered nationally. Phone us if you’d like to consider an in house course, which attracts are best possible rates.
- IOSH Directing Safely courses have been a real hit, with company board members finding the information not only useful but a real eye opener in some cases. We are finding that these becoming very popular; we run them regular in most of our main locations, along with a pending in house course for a company in Devon.
- Consultancy efforts continue to grow with more companies taking benefit of our monthly retained service provision, which is a very cost effective way to get the support you need.
The message is busy busy busy, and nothing is ever too much trouble, test us out, we aim to deliver a professional, cost effective and timely solution to your needs.