We naturally get questions from service leavers that are repetitive, ie your concerns and queries are often similar; so we have tried to answer some of these below in our Frequently Asked Questions Section.

We will continue to add to this list, and are indeed, receptive to suggestions from you too, that may be worthy of adding to this list:

  • Can I get a HGV / PCV Driving License using ELCAS funding?

Unfortunately not. The minimum course requirement for ELC Funding is that it is at least a level 3 qualification. ELC does not recognise any form of driving license as level 3.

That is to say if you wish to gain your HGV or PCV Licenses your ELC Funding will NOT contribute to the cost.

You can however use your IRTC and SLC grants to contribute to the cost of gaining a driving license.

If you wish to know more then please call and we will advise you of the route to take.

  • How much do I have to pay for ELCAS funding?

20% of the final price. For example our International CPC & NEBOSH General course package the course is £2,556.00 you will pay £511.20.

  • Where is the best hotel location for the course?

Rainham Premier Inn: Press here for their Link to their website

  • What courses can be claimed using ELCAS Enhanced Learning Credits?

Please follow the link for full details www.enhancedlearningcredits.com

Share this page:
Share on Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
For further information call Lighthouse: 01634 260 631 or email: [email protected]

Accreditations & Certifications