CONSULTANCY PROVISION DETAILS
The retainer covers:
- A client-dedicated consultant to develop individual requirements by providing management support and expert planning to achieve your company aims
- Competent person support as required by the HSE for compliance with UK safety legislation i.e. the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (Reg 7)
- Discounted rates on a range of training programmes
- Certificate of membership
- A gateway to unlimited health and safety advice and support via telephone & email
- Regular newsletter’s providing legal updates.
Other services we provide on a daily rate basis:
- Flexible safety management systems for your whole organisation
- Safety audit and workplace inspections
- Personalised training programmes for all levels of personnel
- Understanding of company duties to control contractors, sub-contractors and visitors
- Management regimes to cover developing HSE initiatives such as stress or driving management
- Qualified IOSH-approved consultants with experience to help develop systems, documentation, and management skills
- Fully-accredited range of training programmes
- Support in the event of an accident.
- Flexible office visits throughout the year to produce a detailed status report
- Fire risk assessments
- Assist with supplier Pre-Qualification and questionnaires
- An annual review of your policies and procedures.