CITB Courses are back in the classroom
We are back doing what we love – carrying out classroom based training for our CITB courses!
As highlighted by the lovely Sam we have safety measures in place including an infrared thermometer, hand sanitiser stations throughout the building, 2 metre rule layout in our classrooms and are complying with the the Government’s 5 steps to stay safe guidelines including:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
Our CITB classroom courses take place on:
22nd – 23rd June SSSTS
24th – 25th June SMSTSR
26th June Health & Safety Awareness
29th June – 3rd July SMSTS
Look forward to seeing you soon!