fbpx

3rd Best Training Provider in the UK

Top Marks for Lighthouse

Lighthouse Safety have been rated 3rd Best Health & Safety Training Provider in the UK by Envico customers.  Great news – now all we have to do is become No. 1

This news also comes along side our own yearly customer satisfaction survey which shows 80% of customers surveyed gave us top marks for our overall performance and the other 20% just one mark below. With some excellent testimonials too.  Fantastic news for all involved in training this year.

 

December 4, 2013 | Categories: Lighthouse Blog |
Share this page:
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin
For further information call Lighthouse: 01634 260 631 or email: info@lighthousesafety.co.uk

Accreditations & Certifications

Membership